ZIEH FIX® Pulling Screws
- Made of composite material that allows you to easily drill them into the cylinder.
- Specifically designed to resist strong stress generated when pulling a cylinder.
- The Torx-20 head of the screws (Torx-25 for the M6 "Pitbull") withstands the greatest pulling strengths.
- The gaps of the separate threads are specially made for the material of the locking cylinders.
- A colour marking of approx. 10 mm on the first threads shows an unused screw.
- Use them with the Wendt "Bell" Puller and "Power Pull Cracker" Cylinder Snapper.
Sizes available (choose below):
- Wendt ZIEH-FIX® Pull Screw "Extra", 4.2 mm dia. (Yellow).
- Wendt ZIEH-FIX® Pull Screw "Super", 4.8 mm dia. (Green).
- Wendt ZIEH-FIX® Pull Screw "Spezial", 5.5 mm dia. (Red).
- Wendt ZIEH-FIX® Pull Screw "Pitbull", M6 dia. (Blue).
Type Of Screw