Abus Steel-O-Flex 950/100 Bike Lock
HARD SHELL AND HARD CORE
With the Steel-O-Flex™ 950, treat your high-quality bicycle to motorbike lock security.
25mm steel sleeves are normally reserved for cable locks to secure scooters and light motorbikes. With the Steel-O-Flex™ 950, you are now playing in the same league when it comes to securing your bicycle. Specially hardened steel of that thickness is always a difficult target for thieves.
The built-in ABUS Plus cylinder is also protected against tampering such as picking. And to make sure you can get the most out of your Steel-O-Flex™ 950, the keyhole is concealed by a manual cover to protect it against dirt and corrosion.
- Overlapping steel sleeves with a diameter of 25 mm protect the steel cable inside
- PVC casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The steel sleeves and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking
- Two keys included in the scope of delivery
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys