Abus Analogue HD 720p Outdoor Dome Camera
- For use with product TVVR33004
- Detailed high resolution (thanks to 1280 x 720 pixels at 25 frames per second)
- Sturdy weatherproof camera housing (IP66)
- With 24 IR LEDs for night vision, up to approx. 10 m range
- Noise reduction (DNR) for clear images even at low light levels
- Automatic day/night switching
- Can be mounted on ceilings and walls
- Including 1 x 30 m combined video cable (video signal + power supply)
- Plug-and-play installation and connection using a BNC connector, including for existing analogue cables
The outdoor dome camera provides high-resolution images in HD 720p and is easily connected to a recorder or monitor using a conventional analogue combined video cable (image and power).
Reliable data transmission at high resolution
Analogue HD cameras offer the best of both worlds, providing secure, problem-free transmission – knowledge of IPs not required – via analogue combined video cable, and also HD resolution with 1280 x 720 pixels at 25 frames per second, a performance otherwise only attributed to megapixel cameras from IP technology. And all of this at attractive value for money.
Weatherproof day/night surveillance
The dome camera is installed in a robust housing with IP66 protection class and is therefore ideal for outdoor use in all kinds of weather. The 24 integrated IR LEDs and automatic day/night switching provide reliable surveillance day and night. The integrated noise reduction also ensures that the camera produces sharp images even in low lighting conditions.
Thanks to the supplied combined cable and plug-and-play installation, the camera can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and started up immediately. Even existing BNC cabling can be used.
The effective IR range will depend on the installation location. If there are surfaces that absorb light or no objects that reflect IR light in the field of view, the IR range will be reduced and/or the video image will be too dark. Reflective objects in the immediate vicinity of the camera (e.g. roof gutter or wall) may also result in the reflection of IR light, which can disturb the image.
With the HDCC31500 & HDCC32500 models, it is important to ensure that the IR LEDs are not covered by the camera cap, as this could cause reflections.