Abus Analogue HD Video Surveillance 2MPx True WDR Dome CCTV Camera
The dome camera provides high-resolution images in HD1080p and is easily connected to a recorder using a conventional analogue combined video cable (image and power).
Reliable data transmission at high resolution
Analogue HD cameras offer the best of both worlds, providing secure, problem-free transmission – knowledge of IPs not required – via analogue combined video cable, and also HD resolution with 1920x1080 pixels at 25frames per second, a performance otherwise matched by megapixel cameras from IP technology. And all of this at an attractive price-performance ratio.
Weatherproof day/night surveillance
The camera is installed in a robust housing with IP67 protection class and is therefore ideal for outdoor use in all kinds of weather. The integrated IR LEDs and automatic day/night switching provide reliable surveillance day and night. Ideal for entrance areas: Thanks to the True WDR functionality, the camera uses a hardware chip for image correction. This means that people and images remain clearly visible even with glare and strong contrasts, and they do not appear too dark in the surveillance images. The integrated noise reduction also ensures that the camera produces sharp images even in low lighting conditions.
Thanks to the supplied combined cable and plug-and-play installation, the camera can be mounted on the ceiling or wall and started up immediately. Even existing BNC cabling can be used.
The effective IR range depends on the installation location. If there are surfaces that absorb light or no objects that reflect IR light in the field of view, the IR range will be reduced and/or the video image will be too dark. Reflective objects in the immediate vicinity of the camera (e.g. roof gutter or wall) may also result in the reflection of IR light, which can disturb the image.
- 2MPx True WDR camera for indoors and outdoors
- Detailed full HD (2MPx) resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 25 frames/second
- True WDR image enhancement: Clear detail even with backlighting and strong contrasts
- Integrated IR LEDs for optimal night vision
- Sturdy weatherproof camera housing (IP67)
- Noise reduction (DNR) for clear images even at low light levels
- Automatic day/night switching
- Can be mounted on ceilings and walls
- Including 1 x 30 m combined video cable (video signal + power supply)
- Plug&Play installation and connection using a BNC connector, including for existing analogue cables