Abus 4 Channel Analog HD Video Recorder
- Simple installation following the plug & play principle
The ABUS designed 4-Channel Analogue HD Video Recorder ensures that every recording solution is ready to use straight away – whether it be a retrofitting or a new project set-up with analogue HD technology. Video images can be provided in real-time and for recording as soon as the connection between the camera and recorder is set up using a coaxial or 2-wire connection (accessory: 2-Wire Analogue HD Transmission Set).
Storage space is doubled thanks to data compression
The compression of the incoming image data using H.265 technology uses storage space twice as efficiently. Up to 10 TB hard disk drive capacity can be installed, ensuring sufficient storage capacity is made available for sustained recording and any application.
Very easy and intuitive operation
Various modes of operation are available with the analogue HD recorder. The video data can be evaluated using a local monitor, browser, the intuitive ABUS CMS software or via the iDVR Plus app for Android/iOS.
Supports TVI (max 5 MPx), CVI (max 1080p), AHD, CVBS (PAL / NTSC) signals on all BNC inputs
Support of two additional IP channels up to max. 6 MPx
Compatible with ABUS and ONVIF IP cameras. See compatibility list in the download area.
- Fanless and silent
- Pentaplex support: recording and live display of all channels up to 8 MPx (selected ABUS IP cameras, ONVIF IP cameras, TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS)
- Use storage space twice as efficiently: Data compression with H.265
- Ideal for retrofitting of existing systems to a higher resolution
- Long cable lengths up to a maximum of 500 m
- Permanent recording: 1x HDD up to 10TB
- Easy to operate: can be controlled via local monitor, Internet Explorer, app or ABUS CMS software