Apecs LX5 Deadlock British Standard (3G110 RETRO-FIT)
APECS LX5 LEVER deadlock is an ideal solution for most residential and commercial timber doors.
APECS has modified the traditional British 5-lever high security deadlock, by developing its own unique springless lever mechanism.
This mechanism delivers lost motion action and helps to secure the lock from picking, as well as provide long -lasting durability.
The lock features a solid brass 20mm deadbolt, reinforced with Hardened Steel pins, which guarantees the highest level of protection from drilling and sawing. In addition, LX5 comes with Hardened Steel plates on each side to withstand severe drill attacks. The lock can also be fitted with either a single or double pole micro switch, to have the door additionally secured with an alarm.
APECS LX5 is an ideal retrofit upgrade for 5 lever deadlocks on the market, as well as a great choice for new entrance doors.
- BS3621:2007 Tested
- Extended 20mm bolt throw
- Deadbolt is locked or unlocked by key on either side
- Single turn locking
- Anti-saw feature: Deadbolt with Hardened Steel pins
- Anti-drill feature: Hardened Steel plates on both sides
- Anti-pick feature: Springless lever mechanism
- Box strike assembly and fixing screws included
- Operation — in excess of 50,000 cycles